8 months

18-24 month hat fitting my melon just right
monkey face seems to be the theme this month
I like this chair and the food that accompanies it


Still working on teeth. Just started eating 2 meals a day (breakfast & supper). Nursing 4-5 times each day. Working on a 7:00/7:30 bedtime. Still taking 3 naps most days. Reaching and grabbing everything very quickly. Quietly observing when in a crowd. Starting to express dislikes when tired i.e. nose sucker, arms in sleeves, being laid down to change diaper. I love for someone to fill up my shapes' pail with toys so I can dump them out. I love to hold my spoon and suck my two fingers between bites of food. I love my grape generic tylenol and will cry sometimes when the syringe is empty. That's all I can think of right now folks, just enjoying the stationary life!