9 months

Lookie here! My first tooth!

Like all my dimples? You should see the ones on the other end :)

Go Buckeyes!

Lots of firsts this month. "So big" as seen above, hand claps & high fives (given ever so gingerly)

Mommy tried to teach me the fundamentals of the game but all I want to do is hang on the rim.

I am fascinated with dogs and terrified of black cats!

Mommy bought this guy on my right for $2.00 at a garage sale. I really don't know what to make of all his giggling and seizing.

Ridiculous, mom.

If you prop me up on my Leap Frog table, I can stand for about 5-10 seconds on my own. I have rolled once from my back to my belly and we know I can roll from my tummy to my back I just choose not to. I have scooted backwards a little while watching Baby Einstein, speaking of which, I can't get enough of those shows!! Those puppets make me laugh! Lots of babbling, giggling, and attention seeking stuff this month. I gave strawberries from Nana and Papaw's garden a try and loved them. I also like watermelon. I'm drinking 3 bottles a day, 2-3 meals and right after my 8 month post Mommy completely stopped the night feeding and I adjusted just fine. Mommy also switched me to formula so she could get on something for her pain and I transitioned well. Overall, I am a happy & content little girl. I go to the doctor next week so I'll share my stats with you then. Bye!