6 weeks

I'm getting big!

I like bath time! Not a big fan of hair washing.

Yes, my belly is huge, mommy is worried about it but my Dr. doesn't seem to be


somebody is crawling now!


My cousin Little D. likes me now! He ignored me at the hospital-he was confused why I was no longer in mommy's belly

ready for Halloween!

Sorry I threw up down your tank Auntie

I'm becoming more aware of my environment and I'm relying on my soothie a little less. I am content to lay in my crib or sit in my bouncer for a little while making noises and looking around. I've had 2 nights where I've gone to bed around 1am and have slept until 7:00/7:30am. Mommy is thankful for nights like that. A fluke thing happened last night, mommy was napping and daddy laid me down for tummy time. He put my little hands close together under my chest and the next thing he knew, I rolled over to my back! I have found my hands and I put them in my mouth when I'm on my tummy, although I don't realize they are connected to me yet. I'm smiling for mommy and daddy mostly after my belly is full (for mommy) or when I throw up on mommy (for daddy). Life just keeps getting better!