1 month



I'm 10 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long now! That means I'm in the 90th percentile for weight, 50th percentile for height, and my noggin is measuring in the 85th percentile! I love my mommy's milk even though I often spit it up. I am still not sure how to soothe myself that's why I'm so glad mommy and daddy are there to stick my "soothie" back in my mouth every time I spit it out and fuss-sometimes it tastes like poison and makes me gag. I can pass gas like a champ, I hear mommy sometimes ask daddy "Was that you?" I smiled twice for mommy yesterday and I'm always ready to make daddy smile when I make "ohs" with my little mouth. Nana says I'm the loudest baby she has ever met. I like to whinnie, grunt, whimper, sigh, screech, squeak and squawk when I sleep and eat. Mommy wonders if this means I'll be a very vocal extrovert someday...mommy analyzes everything too much! Sometimes my eyes look blue, sometimes hazel or gray. Dr. Jen says my eye color should be set by 6 months. Tummy time is not my favorite thing, it's hard work trying to lift up this melon! Bath time is becoming more enjoyable, it sure helps me sleep. I slept 5 hrs straight the other night after my bath. Mommy was so proud of me. Well, that's it for now...catch you all later!