23 weeks

Here we are! The beginning of month #6! I'm "comfortably pregnant" today and am thankful for that. Kidney stones have been flushed. Acid reflux is being controlled. Iron supplement seems to be helping the anemia weakness/fatigue (but not other bodily functions I'm afraid) Recent cravings: Banana cream pie ice cream, Bumblebee chicken salad and tuna salad (once a week on the tuna!) It's funny that I'm into these, I normally cringe at all salads like this especially potato and macaroni salad. Other must haves- Egg drop soup from the Chinese restaurant in our old neighborhood along with their shrimp spring rolls dipped in that red sweet and sour sauce...also chopped ham sandwhiches (even though I'm supposed to be abstaining from deli meat)
Baby Wolfe seems to be doing great! Baby weighs slightly more than a pound now, and looks like a small baby doll about the length of an ear of corn. Baby gave Nana some good kicks this weekend and likes to exercise the most late in the mornings and around mommy's bedtime. Strawberry Activia yogurt really seems to get those limbs moving! 17 more weeks!