Random



After reading my friend's recent post, I decided to be a copy cat and jot down some random facts about myself. Okay, here goes.


  • I looked Asian and smiled for my very first photo shoot at the hospital.



  • I beat 3 boys in a big wheel competition at age 10.



  • I used to have golden blond hair.



  • My hair was straight until the 8th grade (I actually prayed for curly hair!)



  • I named my first cabbage patch Jonathan Scott.



  • I accepted Christ at age 8 and was baptized at age 12 (on my dad's birthday)



  • I had Michael Jordan posters all over my room in high school.



  • I had my basketball and volleyball number shaved in the back of my lower head in high school #20 (cool, right?)



  • I met my husband via my mother in law.



  • I have had vivid dreams of giving birth and chasing my toddler around.



  • The doc tells me I have a 3%-5% chance of natural conception each month.



  • I usually look at dessert menus first.



  • I am a late bloomer



  • Brian and I had our first date at Olive Garden



  • One of my New Year's resolutions is to make a better effort at "feeding the Spirt and starving the flesh".