After prayer and a second opinion, I am ready to take the next step in this maze to motherhood-Menopause. I know, it doesn't sound very compatible with pregnancy, and it's not, but it is necessary for several reasons. First off, the evil endo monster is starting to stir inside my body again. I could opt for a third surgery but since the last one didn't improve my fertility, I'm going to pass and try something different. Secondly, it will be a nice break from the monthly emotional roller coaster. "This could be the month!?!?" "OK, it's time!" "Am I feeling anything different?" "Did I feel this way last month?" "I might be pregnant!!" "No, I'm not." "But I could be?!?" "Am I pregnant?" "I don't think I'm pregnant." "Nope, I'm definitely not pregnant."
Lastly, after I take my 6th Lupron injection (each shot costing an insane $582.00) the endo might be suppressed enough to allow a small window of baby opportunity. I'm sure hoping and praying it works!