20 months

Elmo is like my Justin Bieber. I get emotional and have chanted his name when he comes on. I have even thrown myself on the floor and have started to cry with excitement. I am obsessed. "Watch, Elmo" "Love, Elmo" "Night night, Elmo"

Look how long my hair is!
This guy is cool from a distance.

My beloved Lambie. This has become my latest transitional, sleepy-time object. It stinks like slobber.
We match!
My 2 top cuspids and one of my 2 year molars busted through my gums this month. 3 more molars and I will have all of my baby teeth!

I'm am so chatty! I know many colors, shapes, and capital letters. I like to count to 10 with mommy and daddy's help. I also like to sing "I O I O " and say "farm" for mommy to keep repeating the Old McDonald song. I love Thomas the train and Sesame street. I love swimming and often say "come on" "swimming!" and toddle my little bum to the garage door. I also like to be outside "go outside" picking dandelions and visiting the neighborhood dogs "Sammie" "Elvis" Daddy and I play this game where he lays on the floor and he acts all dramatic when I throw my whole self on his belly. I call them "belly bonks" I'm very interested in the potty and even said "wash hands" to mommy after she flushed one day. I'm still in size 4 shoes and I'm in some 3T shirts now and still some 18 month pants but mostly 24 months. I kiss mommy's belly and say "baby" or "brotha" I can't wait to be a big sister! (yeah, right - her little world is going to be ROCKED) :)