
My new favorite sleepy time toy!

I use my cheek as a thumb rest sometimes

At my 15 month appointment my pediatrician had some concerns about my big head so she wanted me to see a neurologist. The neurologist said I'm just fine and my head was back along it's typical 98
th percentile curve when she measured it. She even measured my parents' heads and said "daddy is the culprit" :-) In regards to my walking, she thinks because of my personality I'm just going to be a late walker-I'm very content and cautious. If I'm not walking by 18 months she
recommended physical therapy and if I'm not walking by 20 months she wants to see me again. I'm babbling a lot these days-have said about 20 words my parents actually understand. Some cute stuff this month: sitting in front of the gas fireplace repeating "on" until someone flips the switch. When I'm getting my diaper changed or my teeth brushed I start repeating before it gets started "done" "done". Mommy asked me yesterday where my daddy was and I looked at her and said "bye-byes". I do the sign for "more" for more books when daddy's reading to me at bedtime. I love to learn new animal sounds. My favorite right now is camel in which I make a spitting sound. My Nana taught me that. I held up a red puzzle piece the other day and said "red". Well, that's all my nauseous mommy can think of right now. Blogging helps her keep track of all the cute things I say and do. Thanks for following me!