15 months

It's been a tiring and very exciting month!

This little beauty was adopted so she's officially my cousin now!

and this little beauty turned 1!

Some of my hobbies include "find the turtle" game

being pushed around the room on this

playing the piano
and crying at some of the holiday decor. Yes, I am terrified of this putting Santa and also a musical snow globe and dancing snowman.


I have 12 teeth now. I'm not walking yet. I am cruising along the couch and around the coffee table, though. I'm just not a risk taker, too afraid to try the walking thing right now. Some days I just take 1 nap. Bedtime can be anytime between 7-8pm. Daddy asked me what my name was today and I was able to answer him with "Na-Na". Some other new words this month "hot" "one" "what" "fish" "dog" "why" "no no no" "go go go" "sup" -translated (stand up) and "sat"-translated (what's that?). I also started doing the sign for "more" this month and daddy's made up sign for "all done" (both arms in the air) I like to wave and say "hi" a lot :) I LOVE Christmas trees and enjoy waving at them. Animal sounds I like to do are elephant, duck and snake. Even though I'm sensitive and slow to warm up, I'm still a very happy girl! Stay tuned for my 15 month stats!