





Hi. I'm like 302 days old. I have patriotic teeth-1st tooth came in around Memorial Day. 2nd tooth came in around July 4th. I like Mum-Mums. I love hearing animal names and the sounds they make. My babbles have turned into my own jabbering language. I love to read books. No, I'm not crawling. I'm not standing -Don't let that 9 month picture above fool you. I fell backwards and hit my head hard right after that picture was taken, hence the sad face in the following picture. It took a bottle and lots of hugs for my tears to dry that day. I'm eating stage 3 food, puffs, cheese, yogurt, different stage 1 and 2 veggies/fruits/meats and some table food. I still get 3 bottles and of course a little water with a little bit of apple juice in my sippy cup. I'm looking forward to drinking a little milk next month. I go to bed between 6:30 and 7:00pm. I wake up between 6:00/6:30am. I take 2 naps. Both are about 1-2 hrs. I still suck my 2 fingers. I'm still pretty chubby. Some of my 12 month clothes are getting tight. My jammies are 18 months. Still in size 4 diapers. I have given mommy a total of 3 open mouth kisses and I hope to give exploding knuckles someday. My daddy rocks. My mommy's silly and I'm just Lew 10 months into this game of Life. Later!
