





Well, here is our little toddler (as the neo natal specialist at the hospital called him/her) Life has been really crazy lately...in and out of the hospital, puking, 101.6 fever, dehydration, lots of swelling, polyhydramnios, regular contractions, another cathe, tons of blood work and I find out tomorrow if I have gestational diabetes after the 3 hour glucose test today. I get to go to the Dr. twice a week now, one for a non-stress test and the other for an ultrasound to keep on eye on the excess amniotic fluid. I'm doing my best to keep working although I am pretty uncomfortable-not sure why, my belly only measured 44 weeks today! I am 35 weeks and was relieved to hear one of my Dr.s at the hospital last night say they would not let me go to 40 weeks (probably 39) - Hey, I'll take what I can get! I totally want a C-section unless baby decides to come early, like in the next 10-14 days. Baby's growth will be measured again in 2 weeks. As of a week ago, baby weighed 7 lbs 7 oz (give or take a pound) and the baby's head size alone measured 38 weeks and 2 days. Baby's feet today were measuring almost 3 inches long. We could see baby's fat rolls on his/her side as well as a patch of hair that looked like a mohawk as it floated in the fluid. I look at these pictures and see daddy's mouth and nose and the profile pic looks like me around the eyes. I know all this temporary discomfort will soon fade when we our holding our son (which I so think today) or daughter. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement...we're almost there!!