Pregnancy is now enjoyable. I'm still in the recliner and dealing with acid reflux but overall I feel pretty darn good and have more energy (most days). I love to feel our baby move! I was driving to work one morning and went over to the right berm (accidentally) and that loud noise, you know, that annoying grinding sound must have startled baby because instantly I felt movement and it continued sporadically for the next 30 mins. Baby still feels like a butterfly, maybe just a bigger one now. Last night I felt my first swoosh, like the baby did a somersault or something. I can't wait until B. can feel the movements too! Baby can hear now so I talk to him/her in the car and in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work. I also read a Max Lucado book to baby called "God thinks you're wonderful!" I feel so blessed to be experiencing this miracle but I have to be honest, with all of this joy there's a place in my heart that still aches for my friends and other women who are dealing with infertility. I know some of them have experienced the miracle of adoption while others are enjoying the benefits of living a child-free life. They will admit that they still grieve at times and I just want them to know that with every pregnancy post I make I am mindful of them and admire their courage and faith.