So here's my baby belly. I was having a good belly morning so I decided to set the timer on my camera and capture the first day of the 2nd trimester :-) My life is definitely changing for the better. No more puking, acid reflux is more under control, and I'm not asking myself anymore "How do women do this more than once?"Some days I feel exhausted and I'm in bed, I mean recliner, asleep and snoring by 9:30pm. Other days I'm able to stay awake until about 10:30pm. I am also happy to report that I've graduated from Flintstone vitamins to big girl prenatals :-) Cravings.....I would eat El Campesino's mild salsa every day if my esophagus and stomach would allow it...just thinking about it now makes me salivate. I am also determined to find those popsicles....the ones in the long skinny plastic wrappers....no other popsicles will do. Desserts don't sound as appealing as they did before pregnancy...I'd rather have salsa. I also do not want coffee or chocolate, but at least the smell of coffee is starting to smell good again.
Month #4
So here's my baby belly. I was having a good belly morning so I decided to set the timer on my camera and capture the first day of the 2nd trimester :-) My life is definitely changing for the better. No more puking, acid reflux is more under control, and I'm not asking myself anymore "How do women do this more than once?"Some days I feel exhausted and I'm in bed, I mean recliner, asleep and snoring by 9:30pm. Other days I'm able to stay awake until about 10:30pm. I am also happy to report that I've graduated from Flintstone vitamins to big girl prenatals :-) Cravings.....I would eat El Campesino's mild salsa every day if my esophagus and stomach would allow it...just thinking about it now makes me salivate. I am also determined to find those popsicles....the ones in the long skinny plastic wrappers....no other popsicles will do. Desserts don't sound as appealing as they did before pregnancy...I'd rather have salsa. I also do not want coffee or chocolate, but at least the smell of coffee is starting to smell good again.