it's the most...




...chaotic time of the year! Thankfully all our Christmas shopping is done (we really cut back this year) and cards have been sent. Just have to wrap those gifts (like handwriting, not my forte) but I know my sweet husband will lend a hand.
We are enjoying our Christmas tree even though a section of the pre-lit lights are out on it. We hung up a few ornaments, mostly our 1st Christmas and Wendell August ones. Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care but we're too lazy to buy stuff to put inside there! Yep, that's the extent of our Christmas decor. "When we move" I will be all about holiday decorations (Just like I will cook, keep a cleaner house, and invite more than 2 people over at a time) I can't believe our house has been for sale for a year!!! Oh well, really no urgency to move... the longer the wait, the more satisfying 2 bathrooms and a dishwasher will be!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!