Raven Rouge. White Raven. White Merlot. White Gold. These were the 4 wines we settled on after our wine tasting spree this past weekend. We were on our way to see Shane & Shane and we stopped at every winery along the way: Breitenbach, Rainbow Hills, Raven's Glenn, & Shawnee Springs. It was very relaxing and Raven's Glenn remains #1 on our very limited winery list.
Shane & Shane were of course incredible as always. I love how I feel after their concerts; uplifted and so happy to be a Christian.
After the concert, our points allowed us to stay one night for free at a Holiday Inn express. In the morning, we drove to Easton and did some shopping and ate lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory-yum!
As with most of our road trips, one of us will download some songs and make a CD to listen to on the road. One of the songs "the luckiest" by Ben Folds had us going back and forth briefly over who was luckier, me or him. I would definitely have to say, while although I am a pretty good catch, I am by far the luckiest :-)